Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 29th...to me!



Turning 29 on the 29th of June! In honor of my golden birthday I decided to write a list of 29 things that make me smile...

1) Feeling loved by those around me - both near and far
2) Hearing Elena sing about Jesus, talk about Jesus and read her Bible - nothing could make a Mom prouder
3) Beautiful flowers in my backyard to look at while I eat breakfast
4) Singing to the radio or a CD while driving around
5) MacDonald's $1 cheeseburgers!
6) Feeling those first kicks of a baby inside you
7) A clean house
8) Going to the mailbox and finding personal mail
9) Houseplants
10) Road trips with my family
11) Singing songs from Spain
12) Watching Spain win games during the World Cup!
13) Laughing at SNL videos with family
14) Knowing I am doing what God wants me to do
15) Cream cheese on bagels
16) Getting on an airplane to go somewhere!
17) Watching my daughter grow up and learn new things
18) Hume Lake family vacations - minus the getting sick part!
19) Being reminded of my wonderful husband as I look at the ring on my finger
20) Snickers - candy bar or ice cream bar!
21) Sunshine
22) Getting together with friends
23) Going for a walk on a summer evening
24) Asparagus
25) Reading my Bible and finding a verse that's just perfect for what I'm going through
26) Botanical gardens
27) Hearing Michael walk through the door after a day at work
28) The smell of jasmine
29) Celebrating my birthday with those that I love!

0 comments: