Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To Our Dear Readers

Dear Geraniums on a Wall readers,

As you may have noticed, the postings on this blog have become rather sporadic. Our life these last months has been a little busier (and let's face it, I have to take a nap everyday or else I get tired and that's my main time to blog!). I foresee that life will only get busier with the addition of another child. And I am trying to simplify some things in my life.

So, I am taking an indefinite break from blogging. I may or may not return!

You can still keep in touch with our family! I realize that most of the people that I know read this blog also have Facebook so I will be doing more picture and video updating on Facebook than I have in the past. After all, don't most of you want to see pictures and videos of our family and our darling daughter and soon-to-arrive son?

Thanks for faithfully reading our blog!

0 comments: