Sunday, March 07, 2010

Meeting New Friends

This past week Elena and I packed up our stuff and headed northward to see family. Abuelo and Abuela (my parents) hadn't seen Elena for quite some time so we had to remedy that! Not only did we get to visit with family but I also got to see some of my friends from High School. Way back in 1996 we came back to the States for six months and during that time I attended high school here for a semester. Julie and Sheryl were two of the good friends I made during that time. We've kept in touch over the years and I even had the privilege of being Sheryl's college roommate our freshman year. Over the years we joined the marrieds club and now within the last year and a half we all joined the married with children club! Elena got to meet her new friend, Katelyn, and got to see her buddy, Joel.

We had a great time at Julie's house. Good conversation, a delicious meal and wonderful friends is something wonderful. Until next time, girls!





0 comments: